Anyone Watching Russels Latest Vlogs

Jocave

I think his style is changing slightly now that he is gaining in confidence. We were out the same week and saw him a couple of times so it's been interesting to see ourselves moored up on his footage!

We're having to watch each video in two or three parts as they are so long. But we're up to the boat review towards the end of day 6 and really keen to hear what he has to say about Swan Radiance given that so far he seems to be really enjoying being aboard.

Finished Day 6 over breakfast this morning!! Very interesting to hear how much he liked this boat and how different he thought it felt to the one he had earlier in the year. All I can say is ... it's ex-Swancraft! Hubby and I agreed how fortunate we were to happen to pick that yard and Swan Reflection as the first boat we took out several years ago now.

• Like 2

I got to the start of day 3 with a bit of fast forwarding through the music sections of the 2 previous episodes

but when I saw somthing left hanging 

I called time and turned it off

Edited by Hockham Admiral
Inappropriate wording
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Snowy said:

Robin’s videos I can watch anytime, Russell’s videos are very entertaining I do feel I need to be in a certain mood to watch em 

I've watched all of them posted by Robin and Russell, totally different styles but both highly enjoyable , Robin can waffle on for ages about how many amps an invertor uses on standby,Russell can waffle on for ages about pub grub but both are great and I eagerly await updates from the pair of them...

• Like 4

Russell having met him, is a decent chap and it is nice to see him doing his own things and allowing his real character to come over in the videos and be original. While I would like to do more broads videos, it is a little tricky now I have a large sea boat but you never know what may happen in the future.

• Like 3

I've been a Russell fan since getting in to his 3rd series filmed in March and I'm currently at the end of Day 4 of the 4th series. Like you Jean I have to watch them in short sections I can fit in to my life given that this series is even lengthier than the last, over 2 hours per day of the trip. It's well worth the effort though. I really like the fact that he doesn't feel the need to edit and he's just himself. Although his river filming is basic with just a single camera on the port side, he actually captures some lovely footage. I particularly liked the early morning sun at Horning on day 2.

On 17/12/2017 at 12:38, Snowy said:

I got to the start of day 3 with a bit of fast forwarding through the music sections of the 2 previous episodes

but when I saw somthing left hanging 

I called time and turned it off

I’ve been edited for calling nasal discharge the word beginning with B ! !!

its not swearing or offensive

Im shocked, the moderators must live a very sheltered life Is all I can say

6 minutes ago, Snowy said:

I’ve been edited for calling nasal discharge the word beginning with B ! !!

its not swearing or offensive

Im shocked, the moderators must live a very sheltered life Is all I can say

Far worse gets posted so don't understand why that should be edited

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gracie said:

I think that's a tad unfair, if the pesky Mods get a complaint then they have to act, it's a thankless job to be fair, I couldn't do it and would challenge anyone to do better

Grace

If that’s the case, I apologise to the Mods.

someones complained about the use of that word, they definitely  don’t need to get out more, stay indoors and don’t answer the front door would be my advice 

• Haha 1