Hello From An Old Salty Seadog

Jezthewiz

Just joined the forum, which I should done years ago. Not a boat owner but have fallen in love with the Broads since my first holiday there 8th May 1971 aboard Star Victor 2 E12 from Jack Powles yard in Wroxham, since when have had over 20 holidays in Norfolk with extended family, wives (yes more than one! but not at the same time) and have a planned cruise at the end of April with wife number 3 for our honeymoon on Brinks Serenade.

My background is former Royal Navy electrical mechanic 1977 - 1982 so my love of water keeps following me about.

Looking forward to reading more from the forum.

Thanks for having me!

Jeremy

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Koolwabbit said:

Warning ! Lock up your wives and daughters LOL . Been with my partner 46 years and never needed anyone else.

I'm not allowed to need or want anyone else!

Welcome, Jeremy, if we see Brinks Serenade tucked up in some quiet backwater we shall all know what you are up to. A crossword puzzle and a hot chocolate!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2