Reactions / Likes

Does anyone know what the daily limit is for reactions / likes? I tried to like a couple of posts late last night and it said I had reached the daily limit. I was still online at the stroke of midnight and tried again and it still said the same. Have tried again this morning and still the same. I'm assuming the daily limit must be a rolling 24hr limit?

Thank you, again I tried to use the Thank reaction, but it is still saying daily limit reached. There's a couple of posts on The Horsey Mere and Wherries threads I'd like to acknowledge but cannot at the moment. Not to worry I'm sure it will resolve itself in the next few hours / days. Hopefully one of the mods may spot this thread when they are less busy.

once you have been proposed and accepted as a full member with access to the members area the limit is lifted, your title above your picture changes automatically when you get past a certain number of posts, but the one below your picture is the important one in this case.