Birthday Trip

Delilah

Hi, Mrs Nog reporting for duty!  :594c04f07a501_default_AnimatedGifCats(124): xx Howard (Norfolk Nog} has eventually talked me into joining as he is a bit ticked off with me using his account!  I love the cat, as I said earlier, and I've used Delilah as my user name as it's our cats name. He's told me no end of times what a lovely bunch you lot are.

I understand I've got to be good for 50 posts....and then I can be naughty (hopefully) :default_norty:

Lind xx

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Awe, thank you everyone for such a lovely welcome :default_biggrin:  My birthday on Saturday, was something else! Breakfast of bacon, mushrooms, scrambled egg and Prosecco, with a bunch of flowers waiting for me (bought by Howard) with the absolutely fantastic B and B owner that we stay with in Norwich. We've been staying with them for years and they are like family, so I couldn't have asked for a better start to an absolutely fantastic day!  Xx

• Like 3

Hi Mrs Nog. 

Welcome from me too.

Now you have your own account away from him I will have to tell you the full story of how Mr Nog was telling me about his secret love of your shopping trips and wishes there were more.

Maybe you could treat him to more soon. Tomorrow for example. All day long.

Just don't let him know I let the :594c04f07a501_default_AnimatedGifCats(124): out of the bag. :default_biggrin:

Jay

Very good morning, people xx For some strange reason the forum software won't let me 'like' any more messages today. It's telling me that I've had my quota! Just left Barton Broad and heading for Wroxham to get the train to Cromer - more shopping, yippee! To be fair, Mr Nog isn't dragged round screaming all of the time,  sometimes I let him park his bum in a pub :default_norty:  

• Like 4

I've got to admit, tho, this is certainly an 'activity' holiday! It's a bit like Marmite, you either love it, or hate it. I'm in pj bottoms, gortex boots, a kagool and gloves, outside wiping the windows for Howard so he can see to steer. It's horrible, fine drizzle atm :default_icon_e_surprised:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Lind,

A warm welcome from me and my ancient cat too!

:594c04f07a501_default_AnimatedGifCats(124):

Glad to hear you’re both enjoying your holiday. The photos Howard has been posting look great. I second the hint about the squidgy, we took one with us in September and it did help. We’ve now bought one of those window vac things, having spotted a Beldray one half price in Sainsbury’s January sale, so we’ll be trying that out during our Broads trip next month.

:default_biggrin:

Helen

:default_stinky:

6 hours ago, deebee29 said:

Wow, Mr deebee29, I've just clicked on your link. That would have been fantastic yesterday and this morning. The problem that we had was that there IS a windscreen wiper, but it only covers less than a quarter of the window. That's why I was dressed in totally non fashionable clothing trying my hardest to wipe the other bit of that window, the other window and the glass in the front door.

Hi Grace xx :default_icon_kiss:

Sorry logged in as Mr Nog by mistake - DOH!!! :default_dunce:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ahh. That's better. I think my photo is better than Howard's anyway.

We bought a window squeegee from Roys, so at least we've got something just in case.

And, Sir Hockham Admiral, I would never give dog treats to Howard, perish the thought! However, I've heard tales of couples arguing and the wife cooking a tin of whiskas for her husband :default_norty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3