Forum Update

If indeed Grendel updates the  Infinite Improbability Drive, this does mean that every boat that all the NBN members own will exist at all points in the universe at the same time and they will all take on the shape of a running shoe.

Oh, and do you really want your boat to have a GPP

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Selsie said:

If indeed Grendel updates the  Infinite Improbability Drive, this does mean that every boat that all the NBN members own will exist at all points in the universe at the same time and they will all take on the shape of a running shoe.

Oh, and do you really want your boat to have a GPP

As long as I don't have to get a receipt each time I use the lavatory

Software updates, you mean the advances in technology that make your computer slower than ever and more irritating than ever and probably no longer supports all your hardware.

And in 3 weeks there will be another update to patch the security issue in the first update that got your email hacked and all your smutty photos on facebook and your bank details may have accidently leaked out.

• Like 1

Just now, High6 said:

All they'll get from me are a bound set of Vogon poetry and a small towel.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Ahh yes always know where your towel is, as for Vogon poetry please keep it to yourself.

5 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Software updates, you mean the advances in technology that make your computer slower than ever and more irritating than ever and probably no longer supports all your hardware.

And in 3 weeks there will be another update to patch the security issue in the first update that got your email hacked and all your smutty photos on facebook and your bank details may have accidently leaked out.

I always thought my computer was slow due to working on the answer to the ultimate question

1 minute ago, Philosophical said:

oh silly me

Now you've got me started on this; computer says to restart, you press the restart button and it asks "do you want to restart?" well the answer is "no I bl**dy well don't, it was your idea to restart not mine".

2 minutes ago, Selsie said:

I'm thinking most members and guests reading this are quite baffled and think we have probably lost the plot :1_grinning:

What's new about that ?