Refit

Betty1

I will be refitting our boat and up dating it. All the gauges, dash. Lights for led.where can I get modern gauges, rev counter, oil pressure, water temperature etc, or should I just leave it to the boat yard to get and fit.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Check out the ASAP marine supplies website, they are able to supply everything you need. Ask for a copy of their catalogue - its worth having. ASAP are at Ellough near Beccles if you want to collect otherwise they will deliver.

Check out the ASAP marine supplies website, they are able to supply everything you need. Ask for a copy of their catalogue - its worth having. ASAP are at Ellough near Beccles if you want to collect otherwise they will deliver.
Brilliant thanks

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

If you just got the boat and it all works I would hold back on too many upgrades for the first season, boats can always throw unexpected expenses at you and they may be the ones that stop you using it till sorted, use the boat for a while first then you will prioritise where to spend first, you may get used to some bits and leave them as they are.

It's so easy to get carried away with a new toy.

And make sure you know if your gauges and senders are european or american resistances, the figures are in the asap catalogue for reference, looking at your avatar I'm guessing bmc engine and european gauges.

• Like 1

KUS  marine gauges are very good and not silly prices either. I have used several of them, in fact have 2 rudder indicators and one sender spare if anyone wants them, i ended up using a davis rudder indicator, now they are brilliant.........