Twosaints

Twosaints

Hello from a long time Broads fan. Came first in 1955 on a hire boat called Linda with my parents. Have returned frequently ever since but still live in London. Owned a Broads cruiser, a sailing boat and a dinghy over the years and remember catching many fish especially on the Bure at Horning. Parents (now deceased) retired to Wroxham in 1976. I still own their bungalow but it's let at present. Here on holiday this week and spotted NBN. 

Hope to keep up to date with goings on in Broadland. 

• Like 4

On 13/04/2018 at 08:03, MauriceMynah said:

Yes, Welcome twoSaints, I'm curious (and nosey), you have an interesting screen name, how did that one come about? 

I'm taking a wild guess here, looking at the clues in the intro, there are some lovely bungalows in Two Saints Close, Hoveton, year before last we viewed one looking to move - unfortunately I lost the debate with my better half and we moved back to Kent where her relAtives are ? never mind eh!

BUT I could be wrong