Forum Update

for anyone else having problems with the unread content button, press f12 (a whole load of stuff will appear at the right half of the screen), then go to the reload arrow top left, right click and choose the option 'clear cache and hard reload'

this should get the unread content button working properly again

then use the little cross in the junk to the right to close that down.

I believe we had a minor hiccup earlier, a fix was applied to hopefully fix some of the issues caused by the update the other day. let us know if you still have issues, you may need to clear the page cache and do a hard reset to get things back to scratch.

• Thanks 2

I've been using my iPhone quite a lot to read the forum this week. I use Safari as a browser on my phone rather than an app. But I'm finding that even though I have ticked the box to remember me on sign in, and am not signing out, I am having to sign in every time that I go to the site. It never used to do this and in fact the site is left open in the browser while minimised so I'm not even closing the page. Any ideas?