2019 London Boatshow "on Hold".

NeilB

My view is  it won't go ahead next year.They may try to work out where and if to go ahead.

There are many parts of London that perhaps  could host the boat show. Get the mix right.Yes there are many one mil plus boats available ,most of us spend a few bob.Encourge us to spend 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chelsea14Ian said:

My view is  it won't go ahead next year.They may try to work out where and if to go ahead.

There are many parts of London that perhaps  could host the boat show. Get the mix right.Yes there are many one mil plus boats available ,most of us spend a few bob.Encourge us to spend 

I think the show is the problem, not the venue.

7 hours ago, Philosophical said:

I think the show is the problem, not the venue.

I agree think they have not got the balance right to many high end boats and seemed to forget those that always spend a few bob,but each year there were fewer stands.As I said before we did not really spend any more and items we would have brought, were not there. In the nine years going ever year spending from the odd one or two hundred pounds up to 28 thousand pounds. I still London needs a boat show,but must change.

We live 30mins drive away and managed to obtain some free tickets and so drove and took the kids. Paid a lot for car parking but it was straightforward and the tickets were free. Joined the queue 15mins before the door opened.

Once the doors opened we went straight to booking place for taster sessions for the boys to do- canoe, model sailing boats type of stuff. Queued for just short of an hour to be told everything was almost booked up but we could book model sailing boats for 19:00. We are good thanks.

Then went to use the dry wake boarding thing. Queued for about 90mins for that. And that pretty much sucked the momentum out of the day..........

Certainly not rushing back and if it was ever on again I would not take the kids.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

• Like 2