Little Chef Reedham Roundabout Closed

Just pulled up for a loo stop.Sign on the door permently closed. Burger king opens at 10.00.Always stop there for loo and coffee.Called in the start of the month open.Must say the building could do with a case lift.There is a loo however in the petrol station next door.

We like the Walnut Tree veggie pub place at Thwaite. I'm not a  full-blown veggie by any means, but I love their food, which is always tasty, plentiful and reasonably priced. They have good draught beers too.  I was in the Burger King/Little Chef place at the bottom of the A140 the other day. The men's toilets were awash with (hopefully) water and the handwash taps didn't work, so I wouldn't have fancied eating there even if we hadn't had cod and chips from the Chip Inn at Long Stratton half an hour or so earlier.  That BK is the only one I have ever come across with a food hygiene score of less than 5.  Place deserves an appointment with the wrecking ball IMHO. Plenty of better places to stop up the A140.