Sign in to follow this  
kfurbank

The Southern Broads Today 15th November

Glad you enjoyed it. Days like today make me wonder why anybody takes their boats out of the water for the Winter. Now sitting hooked up to the leccy, 24 degrees in the saloon, about 3 degrees outside, just about to tuck into sweet chilli sausages with mash and a bottle of Red. cheers

Hi Keith,

Great pics

Loved the one of the sunset over Rockland.

Enjoy the time out and pray to the god of all things mechanical that the ebo or webo keeps going.

Or You are going to need an awful long cable to get back to home moorings unfrozen :twisted::twisted:cheersbar

Great thing about this time of year there are no darned :Sailing about :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Rod

Rod,

"Enjoy the time out and pray to the god of all things mechanical that the ebo or webo keeps going" No point, I have a Mikuni :-D Seriousely though, even at this time of year the hot air heating only comes on in the evening, and tonight it's only on low to blow over the oli filled rads :-D During the daytime, as long as it's not raining too hard, it's roof down, t-shirt on, shirt on, fleece on, jacket on and life jacket on and fresh air time.

Hopefully if the weather holds there will be some more pics to follow tomorrow.

Keith

wicked pics Kieth i love the pic of the sun set at rockland.

and what would be the point in a bath without bubbles :twisted::lol:

I just had to comment on these Keith,

BL***y suberb pics.

More please if possible.

Regards:

Clive.

Kieth,

Have no more trips planned till New Year and am now asking myself why.

Fantastic pics, wish I was there, hopefully a bigger boat by next winter will allow us to share in the off season broads, white lady gets a little cramped down below if the weather turns nasty.

Ian

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.