Sign in to follow this  
Guest MusicLive

Going To The Dance

Hi All,

Here's a shot of some of the Starlings,(the little black dots flying past the mill) mentioned by Lord Paul, going to the dance at How Hill.

There were what seemed liked millions of them further along the river but not within shooting distance of my camera.

A pity really, I would have loved to have captured them on camera.

Hope you like it!!

Regards:

Clive

post-160-136713381685_thumb.jpg

Blimey, I didn't think that would upload.

So, here's one I took a couple of days ago....no birds, just a simple Sunset and very predictable...I just love coloured sunsets though.

Regards

Clive.

post-160-136713381693_thumb.jpg

Jill,

Thank You

Glad you like them.

Jonny,

You have me worried! I hope I'm not going to receive a bill from Specsavers for your eyesight correction.

Please, DO NOT HELM your boat after viewing my pics...I would hate it if you were to steer bow end into mudflats on Breydon!

Kind Regards

Clive.

Brian,

You are more than welcome to use any pics of mine whenever you like...Thanks for the very kind compliment.

Feeling a warm glow now!!

Kind Regards

Clive.

Hi Pete,

Canon 20D with a Canon 17-85mm Image stabiliser lens for these 2 shots.

Hoya Pro 1 CR polariser plus a Hoya Pro 1 UV(0) filters. They stay on the lens front .

Would love the Canon 1DS MK11 but at over £4000 for just the body, however I'll dream on!! :(

So,am trying to steal Lord Pauls Canon5D, when he's not looking....don't tell him, problem is, he's always out on that boat of his and tracking him down in a road vehicle is not an option...oh poooh!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards:

Clive.

You have a good chance of catching me now Clive as the boat is out of service for a few more day.

BSS time ! :cry

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.