Another challenge ...

Guest Brucec

I know it's a tricky one Paul - but I've been amazed by the skill of people on this forum (not least you in my last one!), and I thought I'd be more enigmatic! It's not Cockshoot, but it is in the north. Clue: The yacht is tied up to my boat, which is anchored.

Bruce

Would guess then, a Broad?

St Walsham looking towards the private Fairhaven Gardens part?

Or if I,m allowed 2 guesses then Blackhorse looking towards the broad entrance?

Could go on for a while this one.

No Jonny - Paul was homing in on it very nicely in his last post, and actually got the correct broad (I'm not saying which of his two guesses was right) but the wrong part of it.

Bruce

looking out from cockshoot that big bushy tea if iam right is just where it bends to the left the little windmill.

don't throw me out if iam wrong ill walk with head down with shame :(

well moorings are expensive and lets see Bruce you have a nice big Broom ocean or could be a european and moored up north so you must have some change falling through the hole in your trouser leg pocket :lol::naughty:

Broom 35 European :-D

Now let's see where the collection of the most expensive boats on the Broads is to be found? Oh, I know - Brundall! I think you're actually in the posh bit Jonny.

Oops, just remembered, that's where mine is at the moment as well. :oops:

Getting coat. :wave

Bruce

OK, I'll put you out of your misery. It's on the far left corner as you come into the broad. If I'd moved the camera slightly to the left you would have seen the gate through to Hoveton Great Broad.

That was too difficult for me to expect anyone to get it, wasn't it? :oops: I'll make it an achievable one next time!

Bruce

I'm not sure where the yacht mooring is Paul, but this is on the far left - you go through the entrance, turn 90 deg. left, and the (locked) gate between the two broads is there.

Bruce