Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Please Post up your Favorite Pictures of The Broads

Lets see Your Pictures.

To up load a picture post up a new topic and select Up Load Attachment at bottom left.

Then browse you PC to upload it.

hi peeps

just a thought but i presume that when the piccies size problem is sorted, there

is going to be a flood of wonderful piccies arrive like the ones above.

i think it would be nice if afore mentioned piccies could have date taken logged on the post,

for possible future archiving.

jill

And a view from Wayford Bridge up the River Ant, the Ant is one of my favorite places on the Broads, because thats where my love of boats and the Broads started, also Wayford Marina was where we had our first moorings some twenty years ago,,,

post-132-136713373476_thumb.jpg

One More! this is Blue Mist my first real boat a Seamaster Cadet, I spent four years rebuilding her, and she was worth every minute, Taken at the Thurn Lion sometime in 1985,, odd thing Is twenty years on and I still miss that boat, she is back on the market and now called Mayfly I saw her a few weeks ago, if I hadn't just bought Dragonfly I would have bought her again even though she needs a lot of work,,

post-132-136713373479_thumb.jpg

Hi Peeps,

What lovely pics you have all posted...glad I looked on here!!

Thanks for sharing them!

Regards

Clive.

Sunset at Reedham, Wouldn't you just know that crane anywhere?[attachment=0]IMG_1491a.jpg[/attachment]

Excellent picture Keith. That's got to be worthy of stint at as the site's banner image at the page top - even if it does mean Reedham gets unfair amount of time there!

These Pics are worthy not just of postcards but magazines too, or dare I say, Calenders. :clap

Lovely.... Thanks for sharing them!!

Regards

Clive.

At least you're honest Sue

So, you get the credit for them anyway.....don't tell your Dad though!! :naughty:

Regards

Clive.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.