Sign in to follow this  
RedRover

Uploading/downloading pictures Help

Hi,all,Don't know if this is the right place to ask a question but as everyone is happily sending pics here i thought i would ask the question.i have tried sending some pics but it keeps saying pictures too large,does it mean tone down your picture quality in order to send them,keeping down the kbts ??Help please. i have some nice pics to show you.I am off on my boat for a few hours so will check when i get back Ta. :wave:Stinky

Hi Red Rover

The limit is 800 Pixels wide.

I have done this to save on Bandwidth and Storage space for the website. :-D

Thanks,Brian,so does that mean i have to send lower quality pictures then?? Thats a pity but you can't have it always. :-D :-D :-D :-D :wave:wave . Is that also the same for your avatar?? :roll::roll::roll: Sorry if i sound a bit thick but.. cheersbar

A 800 pixel wide picture is just fine for internet use Ill add a pic to this for you to see.

You can have whatever you want as your avatar animated or not :)

post-54-136713385403_thumb.jpg

Brian seams like you have a thriving business a big house a decent 4x4 most probably a decent bit of land how about you let me use your Range Rover around your field so i can get to grips using a vehicle so i can get a driving licence. :twisted::bow:wave :pirate:)

need to Rid the Fields of Ponnies First Jonny, shes had those things since she was 12 !

All i wanted to do was to make a great off road track, but the Ponnies came 1st :(:cry

Guest pipewelder   
Guest pipewelder

hello brian,

how do you shrink a piccy down to that size then??

thanks

les........

You need to use Photoshop or Plesbits special program ( i need to find the link too )

:oops:

I have updated the size to 1000 pixels wide, but if you have a 3 megapixel camera + then the pics will be bigger.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.