US 'River Inspectors'

pks1702

"None of this political correctness over there you are either 'with us or agin us' it is all very refreshing."

Heard a great comment about "them" last night ;-

War is god's way of teaching geography to the Americans. Shame there are so many 'D' students!

Among the few thing that are not accepted here are direct personal attacks and ill conceived slights directed at the people of a country or a race. Their governments are a target o course, but not the population in general. No more of it please Poppet dear or it will be carbolic soap and castor oil for you boy. :norty::norty::norty:

MORNINGTON CRESCENT! I win!

Sadly you missed out Rayners Lane and approached from the south, it's an easy mistake to make. Tim did it only last week and if Samantha hadn’t noticed him “going south†it would have won.

I noticed this but decided to say nothing and see if it was noticed, very observant Brian.

Standing 'at station' is obviously part of the training.

They look the same ship we saw, on that basis I am sure the engine noise could have been heard in Florida from California :o