Sign in to follow this  
Antares_9

Dog friendly pubs

It looks like the dog I lost a tenner on at Hackney Stadium last time I was down that way,we had a couple of pints in the Blind Beggar in Whitechapel

Love dogs but ......

Unless a designated doggie seat they should DEFINITELY NOT be allowed on the furniture .... loose hairs, fleas, mud and assorted nasty unmensionables, slobber etc. :norty:

It was all OK Ian, no dogs were harmed in the taking of the snap, the couch was given a clean with a Dettol wipe before he was allowed on it as there had been children sitting on it moments before.

It was all OK Ian, no dogs were harmed in the taking of the snap, the couch was given a clean with a Dettol wipe before he was allowed on it as there had been children sitting on it moments before.

Children .... I hate children.

No place for kids inside boozers ....... they should be chained up outside, out of sight. :norty::norty:

Love dogs but ......

Unless a designated doggie seat they should DEFINITELY NOT be allowed on the furniture .... loose hairs, fleas, mud and assorted nasty unmensionables, slobber etc. :norty:

Well, you would be well upset if I bring Jim into a pub you're being miserable in! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5l5Fhb6HlM