campsite info near wroxham

Guest urchin

Guest urchin

im looking for a camp site around wroxham or further north to stay on at the end of may need one on the river as i will be taking my RIB and the trailer tent, we did the southern broads last august staying at Burgh Castle Marina we had a great time traveling across breydon water bouncing on the wake of the bigger boats :Stinky we traveled upto surlingham and rockland broads to visit the wherry grave yard this took us most of the day covering over 30 miles in "urchin" which is only powerd by a 3.5 tohatsu! I would like to go further north this year around wroxham or on the river ant can anyone surgest anywhere?

Guest urchin

need to be fairly close to a slip as the boat only has launching wheels its a car-go-craft which is a RIB that is car top-able belive it of not! i had to see it to belive it. the one listed above looks nice but one nearer the river and a bit further south would be better. I cant belive there isnt a site around wroxham you would have thought Roy would have thought of that! got to sort one soon or the missis will have me leaving the boat at home and going to france again

There is a caravan club 'CL' site at Womack water Ludham where i stayed years ago and is only 100 yards from the water i had a small avon with portable wheels ideal to explore the northen rivers i went all the way up to Horsey mere. Do not know the phone number.