Sign in to follow this  
diesel falcon

A DSLR ON HOLS AGAIN

Hi,

it,s been a bit slow in this section lately ,so having just returned from hols ,i thought i ,d post some pics ,as i took the nikon on hols again,i was after a new eyepiece for the camera so visited a camara shop on Lanzerote, they didn,t have one, but after a lot of bartering from 80 euro,s to 25 euro,s a full hd infra red filter was purchased,i was a bit sceptical at first but in the very bright conditions it really worked well(the first photo is for a certain member!!)will post more later .As always it,s best to view them full size by clicking on the picture

post-777-136713859155_thumb.jpg

lovely pictures ! Being a useless photographer myself I thought that an infra red filter needs really long exposure times making a tripod necessary,because they exclude all normal light and you can't really see through the viewfinder because its so dark, I would be very interested in hearing how to use one.

lovely pictures ! Being a useless photographer myself I thought that an infra red filter needs really long exposure times making a tripod necessary,because they exclude all normal light and you can't really see through the viewfinder because its so dark, I would be very interested in hearing how to use one.

hi to use one you have to have detachable lens es ,really they just screw onto the end of the lens, or if you use the square type they slide into a frame atached infront of the camara,examples here http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keyw ... 5y7n5d2s_b they only filter infra red and let the rest of the light through, :wave

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.