One for Daytona Bill - Halcyon Days For Sale

MY littleboat

Knowing how much some members, Daytona Bill especially, love the classic Broads boats, I thought I'd post this up - it looks to be a really lovely bargain for someone! A true classic and with very little to do to make perfect by the looks of things! - And a bargain price too!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Halcyon-Days-classic-broads-cruiser-wooden-boat-/190585591132?pt=UK_Power_Boats&hash=item2c5fc9555c

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi Gav, a really pretty little boat, and a bargain for someone, but not me. As much as i love traditional boats, they are all very high maintainance. Any boat i buy will have to be GRP to cut down on maintainance, but i still have that desire for a traditional broads cruiser, but with a white GRP hull, and timber topsides, with a white, or bright coloured coachroof. Now, if i came up trumps on Euromillions, that would be another matter ;);) .

Jimbo - yes I agree, whilst I don't go large on Broads cruisers generally, I do love classics and this just struck me as worthy of further investigation. The price too is exceptional. As you know the boat, that sort of confirms my original suspicions that this may be more of a bargain than it already appears!