Inflatable boat winter care

Hi everyone

Now as the days keep getting colder my sevylor's rolled up in its bag and stored in my shed. I'm slightly wary as to whether i need to do anything extra to make sure it stays in prime condition till its next use. I fully cleaned it and dried it before packing away as i always do ( hopefully this will prevent any musky smell). My worry is the possibility of mold as my old tent started going moldy in the same shed so could the same happen to the boat?

On another note i'm really looking forward to next march when I'll get an outboard on the boat. It'll be great to go a bit further afield and explore more of the broads.

Your inflatable should be fine as it is, you have done all that's needed really, they are best stored inflated but if folded make sure there are no sharp creases and always lift it to move it, never drag it along the floor as that can cause wear on the folds and actually very quickly puncture it if there is a sharp crease being abraded.