Thinking of buying or selling your boat?

Guest sunnysunlight

Hello to everyone!

I've been a member on here for some time now, usually only popping in to see what "the word on the river" is and keeping up to date with goings on. In the last six months my life has changed dramatically and I've moved to Wroxham with my three young children and got myself a new job - boat related of course!

I am now working as a broker for Boatshed Norfolk and loving it! In the short time that I've been doing it, I've met some wonderful people, spent time on lots of boats and got my first sale. I cant think of a better job for me.

So, if you are thinking of selling your boat and think that maybe we could work together, please give me a call. The Boatshed way of selling boats allows your boat to stay on her mooring, trailer, on land etc whilst she is available for sale (so you could still use her until you get a buyer or find your ideal boat). We take pictures of just about everything so potential buyers can see before they view (ie saving time wasters!), carry out accompanied viewings and liaise with the owner at all times. If you would like to see how we market our boats check out http://www.boatshednorfolk.com and see the listings we currently have available.

Also, if you are in the market for a new boat, let me know what you are looking for and if we dont currently have anything suitable available I will happily keep an eye open for you.

If you want any additional information or would like me to act on your behalf please do not hesitate to contact me on 07515 904946 or email me pam@boatshednorfolk.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Pam

Pam Damji

http://www.boatshednorfolk.com

M: +44 (0)7515 904946

T: +44 (0)1603 781922

T: +44 (0)1603 717989

A Boatshed business operated under licence by Broadland Marine Ltd

Company Registration No. 5748769. VAT Registration No. 892723982. Registered in England & Wales. Registered Address: The Old Surgery 1B Cannerby Lane Norwich NR7 8NQ

Thanks Dan - definitely loving the life and the job .... only taken 38 years to get here!!!

Hope you are well and that maybe we get to catch up on the river in 2012.

P

x cheersbar

Good Morning Everyone

Am in the process of putting together a banner advert for the Forum, but just wanted to let everyone know that I am offering a discount to members who list their boat for sale with me. There is no charge for listing with Boatshed Norfolk and we do not operate a sole agency policy.

So if you are in the market for selling your boat (now or in the future) or are looking for something specific and think that I might be able to help you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

Pam

Broker - Boatshed Norfolk

Tel 07515 904946 or 01603 781922/717989