Anyone remember this

Gordon

This was inspired by a thread on NBF about Charles Green Kits.

I realised that I had seen and photographed this boat in 1981. For more info suggest you have a look at the thread on the "other side" It might bring back memories for someone. Sorry about the picture quality it is photographed from a projected slide

post-96-13671388007_thumb.jpg

An impossible challange I would say Clive.

Jonny, Stunning was not the word I used when I first saw it, hence I took the photograph, I had to wait 30 years to learn the story behind it. An interesting story though and someones special dream, which tragically they never saw through.

For your information Clive that was photographed from Seaway 5 hired from you in 1981!

The challenge now for forumites is. Where is it now, who is going to take a new picture ? according to Peter on the NBF it went to Canvey Island after it left Burgh.

Jonny,

its two yachts strapped together with the roof off a trawler.

in 2012 I challenge you to find a boat you dont like :P

i told you i like the weird looking boats.... whats the point in liking boats that loads of people have the same style ...i like unique

Jonny