ibiza

Guest red

1st time boater,stumbled across site looking 4 info on 38ft ibiza,ie -seems BIG. anybody out there know it, only seen photo from outside-luv to know wat its like. ty and ta ra 4 now!

I think red is hiring her Brian

or if my guess serves me correct IBIZA is a 35ft horizon that's is for sale on boats and outboards thought riverside but not on there website as of yet.

sry BRI confused you-hiring IBIZA from RICHARDSONS for hols. we know ziltch about boats,so won't be splashing out just yet . (chance'd be a fine thing) ONLY HOPE THE WIFE CAN PARK THE THING. LOL

38' is not particularly big when compared to hireboats generally. There are many around this length and a good few very similar to "Ibiza". If there are many more than two of you going you will appreciate the space! Everyone starts somewhere and you will be surprised how easy to handle the boats are with basic common sense. You'll enjoy it and return again and again!

Trevor

http://www.normanboats.co.uk

sry BRI confused you-hiring IBIZA from RICHARDSONS for hols. we know ziltch about boats,so won't be splashing out just yet . (chance'd be a fine thing) ONLY HOPE THE WIFE CAN PARK THE THING. LOL

Probaly find your wife has a finer touch than you LOL (laugh out loud) usually the way with females!!

JohnT