Lowestoft Air Show, 23/24 June

Hockham Admiral

• 2 weeks later...

SPYC have a number of boats coming up there for the air show so weather (& jet lag)permitting we may just be there though will not be venturing past the Bascule if we do come, be good to have a glass of weak lemon drink with you though John. :naughty:

:wave hi everyone i got an email from the vulcan site, they said that they've now got the 2 newish engines for it yet again, after the last two failed, & that they were sad to miss the jubilee day, but they hope to do the riat tour in july, can someone tell me what the initials ( riat )actually mean please ? lori ice slice

:wave hi everyone i got an email from the vulcan site, they said that they've now got the 2 newish engines for it yet again, after the last two failed, & that they were sad to miss the jubilee day, but they hope to do the riat tour in july, can someone tell me what the initials ( riat )actually mean please ? lori ice slice

See below, Lori

http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow

I'm not surprised Perry. With what's being forecast I'm not even sure we'll bother locking through to go into Hamilton dock, as we certainly won't be going out anyway. Might just stay in OB and walk down to the seafront instead.