Snowgoose

Hello all, I'm a new member and would like to say Hello and ask for some advice please. During the remainder of July and August I'll be taking Snowgoose to the Northern Broads. Can anyone recommend places to visit that have moorings with electric hook up.

Welcome to the forum, there is a leaflet downloadable from he BA website that lists all the BA ones and I have provided a link to it below, there are a few other private shorepower facilities too and I'm sure somebody will be along soon with suggestions. The Bridge at Acle which might be a good first stop off is just one.

http://www.broads-authority.gov.uk/boating/facilities-and-access/electric-charging-points.html

The Bridge at Acle which might be a good first stop off is just one.

I think that the Bridge's electric points are on their "reserved" moorings, so it you will need to book one if you need electricity.

The New Inn at Horning also has moorings that have electricity available, but again you have to book a mooring.