Sign in to follow this  
Hockham Admiral

Brooms of Brundall

We popped in to Brooms yesterday for a pump-out... yes, I know, they charge £16... but it's a heck of a job they do with two long flush-outs and twice the amount of blu you get anywhere else.

They've dropped the price of red-diesel by 9p/L to £1.19/L! Is this a first on The Broads? :clap:clap:clap

So we filled up as we wish to support them as much as possible because if they close their fuel/pump-out facility (which is not just a remote possibility at the moment) it will leave a huge gap in the Southern Broads cruising area.

And dont forget they have a small chandlery / provisions store around the back - the Broom Cupboard - pick up an ice cream or some of the spares they are selling off at a bargain!

Baz and I are both filling up this week - that may help them a little :o:o:o

We popped in to Brooms yesterday for a pump-out... yes, I know, they charge £16... but it's a heck of a job they do with two long flush-outs and twice the amount of blu you get anywhere else.

They've dropped the price of red-diesel by 9p/L to £1.19/L! Is this a first on The Broads? :clap:clap:clap

So we filled up as we wish to support them as much as possible because if they close their fuel/pump-out facility (which is not just a remote possibility at the moment) it will leave a huge gap in the Southern Broads cruising area.

:wave blimey john, two long flush outs :o what you ave been eating ? it must be all them steaks you keep eating. :lol::lol: lori :Stinky

Hello John, I can not think of anywhere in or around Brundall that offer the services that the Broom's riverside fuel/pump has, please correct me if I am wrong. We always fill up here and have both tanks pumped out. Regards

Alan

Absolutely, Alan...... you might pay a bit more but you get what you pay for! :clap:clap:clap