Some Fine New Hire Craft this year From Herbert Woods

Brian

We actually hired Regal Light October last year, it was supposedly a new boat but the general condition was a bit shoddy ! We actually commented to Herbett Woods about this, we consider the sister company Faircraft Lloynes upkeep of boats and general condition far better !! I have said this in previous posts. It was a good boat layout wise and the large flat top was ideal ! Would have booked the one at wroxham for easter but it was already booked !!

Yer i do like Superior Light but i always wondered if there design was good inside if the door and access were wide enough for the more well bodied person.

second point if you could relax on the sofa and not have a stiff back as the bottom pit where you park your backside and not long enough of comfy enough

Actually the bigger bodied person wpold have great difficulty getting up the narrow stairway and through the small double doors !! And yes yhe sofa is narrow and upright so not that comfy !! But still a nice boat. I would like to put all the good points from several boats together and make 1 fantastic boat...well in my eyes it would be... keep offering to guide them .. but they dont take up my offer.. :o

for for the price of Superior Light if i would have difficulty of struggle and the sofa not being that comfy. if i found it very difficult i would take the boat boat and ask for a full money back refund of give them a bill one big bill for massages