Trev and Bob,s boating blog in pictures

diesel falcon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

On the way back up the Chet we were met by two Liverboard boats, on was being towed and straight across the river! that was us in the reads!, i don,t know where they were from but Loddon watch out! (have they all left thorpe green yet?)

Nice to see speed out on Lightening ,been held up by the above!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well what can I say Denzil Fallout decided to go to Loddon today and I said I would join him this evening for a couple of beers and a meal. We are moored in Loddon basin he said, well by the time I got my act together another call an undesirable had turned up and was pi55ing everyone off in the basin yes an aquatic pikey and his vodka drinking, foul mouthed scum. So they moved to Pyes Mill which is where I met them. Lovely meal from the Raj and a pleasant evening in good company/

Unfortunately I can see Loddon and other places getting worse now with this type of behaviour. rant over :liar 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, quo vadis said:

Well what can I say Denzil Fallout decided to go to Loddon today and I said I would join him this evening for a couple of beers and a meal. We are moored in Loddon basin he said, well by the time I got my act together another call an undesirable had turned up and was pi55ing everyone off in the basin yes an aquatic pikey and his vodka drinking, foul mouthed scum. So they moved to Pyes Mill which is where I met them. Lovely meal from the Raj and a pleasant evening in good company/

Unfortunately I can see Loddon and other places getting worse now with this type of behaviour. rant over :liar 

This type of incident has been discussed (at considerable length) elsewhere. I found myself in agreement with one of Ricardo's early posts when basically he said... and I paraphrase here... "If the activity was illegal, it should have been reported at the time to the relevant authorities irrespective of whether the perpetrators were 'pikies' ."

The thread thereafter took an unpleasant turn, which I very much hope this one does NOT.  

As I say, the crux of the matter is whether the incident had illegal aspects to it and what was done about that. Perhaps it is worth remembering the old quote... " For evil to exist it just needs good people to do nothing " or some such.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...