Sign in to follow this  
Guest Misfit Reject

The Broads in October

Guest Misfit Reject

Just wanted to let everyone see how beautiful a morning on the Braods can be in October and that you don't have to just view the Broads in the summer months. :)

I know it can be beutiful in October.. I am usually there then !!! Cant wait !!

October is one of my favorite times on the broads :)

Its at the end of the season :)

THe other one is at the begining of the season( Late MAy )

Guest Misfit Reject

I would love to see the fog like that on the Broads some time it looks amazing :o

Mind you it can be a little foggy too !!!

i think its fatastic when the fog rolls in like that

I would love to see the fog like that on the Broads some time it looks amazing :o

You'd think differently if you were actually trying to navigate at the time! Anyway, I can arrange fog - just moor next me and wait until I start my engines. :naughty:

Si just before Christmas last year when we had the high tides we had some realy thick fog you could barely see five feet in front of you i had to come back from rockland staithe to Brundall so slow.

i was praying please don't let a boat come in the opposite direction and behold one coming my way on the wrong side of the river my heart felt it was in my mouth got the adrenalin pumping :-D

We where moored near Beccles one year and it was quite spooky watching the fog roll down the river !! It reminded me of an old film when the fog came in it bought with it ghosts !! Now what was it called ... erm anybody know ?

Not if you're crossing Breydon though eh? :-D :-D

I have only used radar once on the broads coming back from the north and it would have been a much slower affair without it.

Guest Misfit Reject
could it be john carpenters the fog,starring jamie lee curtis and her mum janet leigh

Glad you went with the original on this one the remake was rubbish in comparison to Carpenter's version :pirate

Errm How stupid am I,... it could have been,I can only remember the fog and theese dead people knocking on doors, you had to open the door to let them in !! Anyway thats what the fog looked like rolling down the river !!

Guest Misfit Reject
Errm How stupid am I,... it could have been,I can only remember the fog and theese dead people knocking on doors, you had to open the door to let them in !! Anyway thats what the fog looked like rolling down the river !!

Not at all, I'm just a total movie nerd when it comes to horror. I can't get enough of it. I know exactly what you mean about the fog though, beautiful. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.