Sign in to follow this  
Guest MusicLive

The Broads or Benidorm?

Guest JoeReu   
Guest JoeReu

Cor! What nice pics :) Do you have more nice pics of the Broads tucked away somewhere? They look a bit pro... I'd love to see more!

Clive's been quiet of late Joe, which is a shame, but hopefully he'll start posting some more again because I have to say this is representative of the standard of his pics. They are always of extremely high quality.

It seems there's a lot more vegetation these days.

I have the Violin out and im playing as im looking at those Pictures :)

That place has changed so much hasnt it.

The 1st Pic is rather special to me, as i used to fish in those little bays when i was a young lad.

I will always remember those lovely bays.

Its now turned into one big bay, ill have to pop down there on a sunny day and take some `now` pictures of the same shot.

20 years on

ill have to pop down there on a sunny day and take some `now` pictures of the same shot.

20 years on

Good luck with the sunny day bit.

He's a snapshot I took last summer. I can't quite figure out exactly where Clive was stood taking the original shot, but I think this is roughly the same area only looking the other way.

2007miscd042salhousebrojg8.jpg

i love the colours in those piccies

i have to agree with you on that Jill

altho not been to sail house for a few year will be doing so in august while on my uncles holiday but i don't think its changed just apart from the odd couple of idiots i wont let them spoil a peaceful holiday on a spectacular broad

Fuji Velvia

:bow

I love digital and only shoot digital now but for me, film STILL is where it's at if you want rich, detailed and accurate reproduction of your scenes. Trouble is, more and more developers are Photoshopping everything which comes through their door, including film.

It took me a long time to work out why pics from my digital compact, an older camera from the era before dSLR's were affordable to the common man (that's me, btw) it fitted into a high quality bracket that doesn't really exist anymore. But I did find the pics always looked a bit "digital" when professionally printed. It was only when I eventually cottoned on that it was Boots postprocessing it and sharpening to buggery that was causing this and nothing to do with the camera. The pics are now done at Roys - they're softer and slightly less bright and breezy, but much more natural looking with no sharpening artefacts.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.