Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Some views from the Ant

Guest JoeReu   
Guest JoeReu

Hehe! Thanks for those.. I can just see myself winding up the Ant in a couple of weeks. Stuff like this gets me through the day! :):clap

Hehe! Thanks for those.. I can just see myself winding up the Ant in a couple of weeks. Stuff like this gets me through the day! :):clap

Weather permitting, I'll be out taking more photos tomorrow, so stay tuned for some more. Just got to decide where to go, any suggestions?

Guest JoeReu   
Guest JoeReu

Weather permitting, I'll be out taking more photos tomorrow, so stay tuned for some more. Just got to decide where to go, any suggestions?

What about South Walsham Broad? I have heard that's lovely round the Fairhaven Water Garden or something but I have never been.

Well, I went out today, but due to the weather I only made it as far as How Hill, so saw nothing but a few very dodgy attempts at mooring.

Some really nice pics there Pete...more please, if you don't mind.

Regards,

Clive.

Some really nice pics there Pete...more please, if you don't mind.

Regards,

Clive.

I'll post the photos as I get them, unfortunately the weather isn't great at the moment, so havn't had many decent opportunities lately. I have the whole of the summer ahead of me, so will get out either on my boat, or my kayak to get some more.

Guest JoeReu   
Guest JoeReu

Thats so lovely... and catching the flock of birds against the sky! Ooh I cant wait to be there! :-D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.