STAR TREK the mini holiday

Brian

Guest princess tina

stardate 21-06-08 rising at 8.30 we head down for brekkie and after being fed and watered set of for reedham via loddon we decide to call at yarmouth mooring station to see the two guys who were so helpful when we went through in april ,only one was there also there was pc nathan tuck i think we didnt quite get to talk to him and ask him if he was such person as his boat set off just as we got there , so its off we go on our way we see signs for burgh castle so we thought it would be nice to go the scenic route only to discover another reason why its better by boat we must have gone round the area of burgh castle and belton 3 times as its not very well sign posted i couldnt believe the number of times we came to a t junction and no sign telling you what was left and what was right so not a good start ,we were going to meet joe of the forum at the ship at reedham then we got a message on our communicator saying she could,nt make reedham but would see us at the kings head loddon about 6 , this left us at a bit of a loose end after a brief discussion we thought we might as well go to the nbf meet to see if there was anybody there that we spoke to on the forum and see if we could find john from whispering reeds about our boat for october, we got to ranworth and waited for the ferry to take us to the island we waited with another another couple and another man, we later found out the gentleman with the other lady was in fact richard who founded the site which made me a little dissapointed that he wasnt curious who we were and didnt introduce himself to us maybe he is a bit shy and he was getting a bollocking for being late at the time, we finally arrive at the island and realise we havent got a clue who anybody is we walk round for a bit and princess as a good idea we know sue w is in charge of the food so she goes to the barbie and asks the lady cooking if she is sue she isnt but she points out who is we go over to sue and she says when she saw us she thought we were gandalf and princess we have a bit of a chat and she says she will introduce us to hubby morris man she introduces me and he say to martina you must be princess and bows royally to her morris takes us to beer tent and points out who ,s who annd who the boats belong to.

we got to meet stranger ,m bird swordfish and finally john from whispering we decided to sample the barbie then head back on the ferry to set off for loddon, we had to wait for about 30 mins so in the mean time we watched a nbf riual of two teams tugging at a rope 8 on one side 8 on the other the strongest wins there are four teams 3 male and 1 female sorry to report chaps the females won now does this mean the nbf have women like amazons or men who are a bit weak as they say on big brother you decide. we had back onthe ferry and i have a chat with somebody from broad ambition who told me about the time and work that went into it i find it pretty amazing thats one labour of love.

Gandalf & princess martina you have just exhonerated yourself-My Bongos were bouncing and none of you lot turned up-but you have a more than valid excuse so we will let you off -as for Jo another no show we shall have to wait for her return before we pass judgement-seroiusly though good to meet you guys and I'm sur there will be lots more gigs to come to in the future

Cheer cheersbar

Boycee

:band

Al

Hi Gandalf & Princess.

It was really good to meet you both Saturday. Sorry we couldn't chat for long, but had to Tug my War if you see what I mean. The female species only one cos we let em (and we were out numbered 2-1) Resistance was futile!

Hi Gandalf & Princess.

It was really good to meet you both Saturday. Sorry we couldn't chat for long, but had to Tug my War if you see what I mean. The female species only one cos we let em (and we were out numbered 2-1) Resistance was futile!

Looks like Mark and plenty of the members had meny sterns to keep them occupied :-D :naughty: :-D

Hi all,

Just to point out that the sighting of myself in Gt Yarmouth on stardate 21.06.08 was incorrect. I was nowhere near that part of the gamma quadrant. It must have been one of the many look-a-likes that I use to make the travellers think I am everywhere at once! Either that or I used the teleporter...

cheers

Nathan

Gandalf & princess

Just escaped a black hole event horizon and caught up with the five year mission briefing. Great ships log. I'll be at warp factor 9 to the undiscovered COUNTY in the alpha quadrant in less than a parsec myself