Sign in to follow this  
Guest gcb

Our pics

Guest gcb   
Guest gcb
Great Pics, I like the one of the Ice Cream boat trying to catch you :naughty: theres no escape from him :lol:

I am sure we saw one like that last time but different, we couldn't get away from him now matter how hard we tried :Stinky

Thanks for the pictures GCB - we like pictures

Thanks for the pictures GCB - we like pictures :clap

Especially on a friday afternoon when waiting for that clock to move round to 4-30 :-D

Hi gcb

I was very sorry to hear about your experience with the breakfast at the Bridge Inn. Please don’t be put off the as I am sure this must have been a one off. Phil, the general manager is absolutely committed to customer service and I am convinced that he would not condone such actions. When we visited, Terry was managing the bar and restaurant and I have to say we were looked after very well. We had an excellent evening meal and went in again for breakfast the next morning. Superb. The staff were very efficient and friendly. Oh, and the beer was great too. Please do try it again, I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed.

cheersbar

Guest gcb   
Guest gcb
Hi gcb

I was very sorry to hear about your experience with the breakfast at the Bridge Inn. Please don’t be put off the as I am sure this must have been a one off. Phil, the general manager is absolutely committed to customer service and I am convinced that he would not condone such actions. When we visited, Terry was managing the bar and restaurant and I have to say we were looked after very well. We had an excellent evening meal and went in again for breakfast the next morning. Superb. The staff were very efficient and friendly. Oh, and the beer was great too. Please do try it again, I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed.

cheersbar

Well we shall certainly be keeping it on the radar as they do cook a grand breakfast and on the way down to Yarmouth what more could you want to set you up for the day?

Regards

GCB

Guest gcb   
Guest gcb

Especially on a friday afternoon when waiting for that clock to move round to 4-30 :-D

LOL! I so know how you feel, these have been sitting on my PC at work for a week or so now and just haven't had the opportunity to do anything with them.

cheersbar

GCB

Guest gcb   
Guest gcb

Followed this boat up to Potter, it caused quite a jam and a lot of scratching of heads, do we go around it or hang back :-D

post-1-136713414523_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.