Sign in to follow this  
Brian

As Requested by BruceC

A Photography area.

Members:

BruceC and Plesbit have the ability to make posts, stickys, and edit / split posts in this area.

Brian, thanks for this little area - but I really think Paul is more deserving of the editing rights on this section than I am. Perhaps you could add him to the list of "editors", and you're welcome to remove editing rights from me if you wish to avoid getting too many editors. I think it only right that the pros run this section and I'll do what I can to help them.

:ugeek:

Just received the PM and will be very pleased to help out on here.

Not too sure what it entails but look forward to this are growing.

Thank you all.

Brian,

Thank You! :-D :-D

Very honoured to see my name amongst the group but technically I pale into insignificance alongside Bruce, Paul and Simon.

However, I would always try to help out if possible.

Kind Regards,

Clive.

THis is what this area is all about, .. photographers who love the broads, and take rather good pics of the broads, for people to see and love for many years to come :)

well done fellas :wave:wave:wave

you lot know more than others so why not give you a little place of your own thanks too Brian cheerscheers.

mind you some of the things in Simon's post i dint even know or the terms of what some of it meant but you learn something new all the time. :dance:dance

Bruce, Well done for the succesfull request and it will be easier to keep track of things to come and thanks to Paul for taking up the challenge and you other guys for getting the ball rolling and who knows where it will stop

Colin

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.