Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nigel&Julie

A Few of my Broads Photos

Greetings !

As I liked what MusicLive did recently by posting all his photos onto one thread rather than spread them about, I thought I would do the same, and so here are a few of my own shots taken around the Broads.

I must first add a Public Health Warning:-

I have no expertise or panache when taking pictures but just take randomly and these photos will reflect that. I only use a basic non-technical point and shoot camera with no fancy gadgets, so please don't expect anything too grand ! Here endeth the warning.

Don't forget, if you want to see any of them close up, just double click on the photo.

Hope you enjoy

Nigel

On our boat aswell!

Sorry Pete - forgot to give you a mention ! Your boat looked great that day too, but the birds were what got my attention !!

When did you take these photos out of interest? Don't remember it being as nice as it is in the photos for quite a while, and it's been a while since our boats been cleaned as we've been upto other things, yet it still looks surprisingly shiny.

When did you take these photos out of interest? Don't remember it being as nice as it is in the photos for quite a while, and it's been a while since our boats been cleaned as we've been upto other things, yet it still looks surprisingly shiny.

Hi Pete,

The ones of Broadsedge were taken on Sunday 10th August 2008, while the Oulton Broad ones were on 12th August and the Waveney River Centre on 14th August. We were blessed with a great week on the water, albeit with a dreadful storm over Oulton Broad - just a shame I didn't capture the storm !

Hi Nigel & Julie,

Some real nice pictures there, I've certainly enjoyed seeing them, plus they make a real change from being taken whilst aboard a boat, instead of my boring landbound ones.

Let's have more please.

Regards,

Clive.

Thanks Jonny and Clive for your very kind comments.

I have just read Clive's latest thread re his idea on Broads Photos, and I have to confess, I hadn't realised his original thinking....I did actually read it as though his thread was for his photos only, but having just read it through again, I think it's a much better idea to have just one thread with everyone's Broads Photos on.

Perhaps I ought to transfer all of these photos onto that thread to keep it going.... sorry for being a bit thick !!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.