Sign in to follow this  
Guest plesbit

It's a hard life....

Looks like the cat has worked itself into a lather!!

Now those are nice pics of a well cared for Mog, 'er sorry Feline!

Well done!

Regards,

Clive.

Indeed it is. We even had a note ostensibly from the cat herself asking us not to feed her or allow her to sleep in the house. But we don't anyway, though morning, noon and night there she is all the same. Our neighbour over the road however did both things. When we told her about the note she went round to the house in question and spoke to the owner who basically said that if she wanted to feed and look after the cat then she was welcome to it. So normal activity resumed. She's still with us whenever we are around but we put her out about 10pm and she often heads over the road then.

The pics were taken yesterday afternoon whilst I was fiddling with the camera, pending an evening walk up to the church yard. She'd barely been out of the house all day and the sun blazing through the window onto the bed made it ideal cat territory.

Clive, I would have to question "mog" - whilst that description fits our recently departed (and sorely missed) Mallen, I believe this critter has pretensions to being a pedigree.

Hi Simon

very nice looking cat you know that cat loves the bed :-D :-D mind out for those clause they get you in places you don't exspect :-D :naughty: :-D :naughty:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.