Sign in to follow this  
Jonzo

Photography Walk

Well.. I spent some of yesterday chasing red Squirrels around (okay, they were in a big cage at a wildlife park) trying to get the little blighters to stand still for long enough for me to get a decent photo of them (which I didn't really manage as the light was hopeless), and it set me thinking...

I know it was mentioned a while back after the last Photography walk, and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts about another of these excellent adventures? I wasn't about for the last one, but hopefully I'll be about a bit more over the next few weeks...

That's it, blame me! :lol:

I take it people are interested in doing another of these then? I'm quite happy to do one but I really don't have any ideas as to what to suggest, or when to do it. I would also feel much happier if one of Paul or Bruce (or Clive, despite his downer on his own pics) was available to come along. I don't think anyone on the last photography walk would disagree that the day benefited substantially from the presence of Bruce and that we all learned from him.

Suggestions for dates / venues go here....

(I am away 6/7 & 13/14 Dec)

I'd be interested if I was about in Norfolk at the time. Over the Christmas period when I'll be in Norfolk, I'm going to try and get some early starts and see what sort of photos I can get as the sun rises/frost is still on the ground/or hopefully even some snow! or is that just wishful thinking?

I am certainly in for this. Was very sorry to have missed the first one due to "man flu" .

So all that's needed is " where and when" ?

Hi Jonzo. Thanks for that. Simon, Paul and I are working on it, and some ideas are being floated ... watch this space.

Bruce

I have posted up the proposals referred to by Bruce above in a new thread - I am going to lock this one now and ask people to visit the new thread to help us finalise plans.

The new thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3795