Sign in to follow this  
springsong

Where am I this time

I'm sorry Barry I don't know - being one of those nasty white settlers that the professional broadlanders dislike so much. But my reason for replying is this - if you've followed the photography thread at all you'll see Clive has been posting a number of shots from 1978. I was wondering if, once you've finished testing everyone's deer stalkers, you might be able to post some of your older Broadland images over there as I am trying to collect as many of them together as possible with the intention of trying to take the same shots again in 2008/9.

The same goes for anyone else who might have some shots from the Broads of the past....

The shop that Basil Curtis had is featured at the top of page 18 in Broadland Photos thread. Clives picture entitled 'Sunset Thurne Dyke 3' taken from the opposite direction and now a very extended private house - what else!

Just out of interest the pumping shed just past there going down the dyke, some 30 odd years ago, if you gave the door a kick the pump would start up! :oops::oops:

Sorry neither coxs nor Jenners. A clue the sheds went I think in the early seventies.

Simon yes I will endevour to post some up, I think I may have some then and nows (if that is a word) already, I will have a look.

Sorry got carried away with other things.

Jonny, Col you are ......................................... both ..........................................................................................................

................................................................................................................

WRONG :twisted: Would you like a clue ?