Broad Ambition - Underway on the H2O

I was going to get the papers at Stokesby, as the shop at Stracey (where I am now) doesn't do papers now, despite the signs to the contrary. Hope it's only a one-off closure at Stokesby. I'll see tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Regulo said:

I was going to get the papers at Stokesby, as the shop at Stracey (where I am now) doesn't do papers now, despite the signs to the contrary. Hope it's only a one-off closure at Stokesby. I'll see tomorrow. 

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the shop at Stokesby isn’t doing newspapers any more either. :default_sad:

Stopped at GYA girlies food shopping, me n Paul walked to seafront and back with Macie dog. On way back purchased Cromer crab, muscles n prawns. Went over Breydon in company with Boycee. Had salad n seafood underway- scrumptious. Now at Brundall for overnight 

Griff

BEDF9F7C-E436-4856-AFF2-F0542BA40A61.jpeg

• Like 10

10 hours ago, LondonRascal said:

The scale is impressive but trust me when you’re in a big sea Indy feels tiny. Taking Indy out tomorrow for a cruise on the rivers. Maybe Reedham.

Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app

Just don’t put the AIS on :default_beerchug:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BroadAmbition said:

Blimey, Brooms know how to charge eh?  £18 for a single pump out!  Then £22 for a 13kg propane replacement. Still I suppose it’s normal for Gin Palace city and the home of the Brundall Navy

Griff

Are you sure propane 13kg is £22 I'm sure it used to be more than that , good job you didn't get fuel too at £1.25 per litre  , pump outs have been £18 for some time now + the charge for water that's recently been added , all makes for the place not to go these days , if you want fuel on the way back north go to good child's £1 per litre .

4 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

Thanks Ricardo. 

We are good with fuel. The total they charged was £40 if which he said pump out was £18 so I deducted the gas was £22 we also topped up with fw too, don’t think they charged for that 

Griff

I'm virtually sure its around £27 ( Jan this yr )  for gas , looks like a mistake in your favour to me  :default_beerchug: ssssh  don't tell anyone , maybe its come down ? Oh hang on were talking about calor gas so there's no chance of that then :15_yum: .

Well well. ‘B.A’ has had a VIP guest onboard today thanks to JBX5. It was a pleasure to have him onboard. I’ll do a proper write up when at home. In the meantime here he is. The clue is in the name on ‘B.A’s cabin side. Any ideas anyone?

Griff

26626A4C-6D53-422E-B40E-F7944D26D04F.jpeg

• Like 2