Patchwork Pate

CooWee

Over Christmas we discovered this Pate, which some of you may know about.  It is pretty expensive, £5.99 for 230g, today I bought Chilli & Lemongrass with chicken liver.  One I can throughly recommend is Brandy & Herb, which is really nice.

There are some winter specials and one I intend send off for is Bl**dy Mary (Chicken Liver & Horseradish Vodka Pate).

Here is one for lovers of Snowdonia Cheddar(Black Bomber) and there are few on here I think, it is a cheese pate - Snowdonia Pate with Welsh Ale.

Just to be clear I am not a representative of this company, just a customer. :)

• Like 3

Just a few tips, a easy pate, one shallot finely choped,cook in a hot pan with out colour,add chicken livers,cook until done,add a little sherry,reduce a little.Allow to cool slightly,blend with butter.Allow to set,serve with crusty bread or toast,

If you feel lucky try this,line a dish (oven prove),with smoky bacon,add layers with the following minced veal,shallots sweated without colour,seasoned,minced pork,shallots sweated without colour,seasoned.Add to the some finely copped herbs,i.e. sage,and parsley.cook for 1 hour perhaps longer.Allow to cook and set.Serve as above with crusty breeder toast.

best wishes Ian

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...