Sabre 27 Sails/ Rigging wanted

Has any one got or know of anyone that has any spare sails for a Sabre 27 yacht that they would be willing to part with? My uncle has just bought a project one from Wayford Bridge that he's doing up. If not he's going to set my mum on the job with a sewing machine & some old bed sheets!!

Thanks

Claire xx

• Like 1

Hi Clare.. you may want to try seateach on the south coast they have a huge supply of second hand sails and I've used them before. http://www.seateach.com/Also try lots of local sail makers most of them hold a supply and at worst can adjust another sail to the boats sailplan (again which they will have), try local sailmakers to where ever the boat was made though as they are more likely to have sails. 

With regards to to rigging you can do yourself (if you are brave) and at least have the right size mast (and chain blocks on the hull).  If you don't have the mast then you will have a good old hunt on your hands there although most mast companies (Suffolk based zspars may be able to assist although customer service isn't brilliant).

good luck

• 1 month later...