Upgrade / New look. How to Questions? Bug? Post here :)

When you go to New Content it gives the avatar pic on the rhs, but no name....

Can this be fixed, please?

And Grace, if you were here in Gt Hockham it's only 50 yards away from that cold beer!

(In the Hockham Eagle! ).  

John.. what device are you using?

How easy was this upgrade then chaps?

I know there are a few teething troubles, few little things to fix and some of us needing to get used to things, but seems to have gone quite well. 

I am sure we only see the ducks body while you guys are frantically paddling up stream, but on behalf of all who sail on the NBN Forum well done and many thanks for your time and effort. 

Without it we wouldn't be able winge!!

cheers 

• Like 1

Thanks Mark.. Once again, as usual I've done nothing lol..so full credit to Jonzo...There has been a couple of issues as far as Johns told me but I think it's gone really well and I think most of us Members have already adapted really well so certainly Thanks for adapting and obviously the new upgrade for all members benefit.  Personally I think it's gone better than I expected though and I'm sure these little bits will all sorted soon and then we can some more little features as when we find them! cheers

• Like 1

IT S completly white on my tv browser???? ie no backgroud colour

s

Yup it's pretty white :) makes it easier to read.. you should see grey bits here and there and a darker blue in places too. If you think its really wrong please take a picture and post up for us. cheers