Sign in to follow this  
BroadScot

Yorkshire do it again!

I suppose being a Lancashire County Cricket Club supporter, I must yet again, grudgingly:taunt: congratulate the Yorkshire CCC in winning the 1st Division Championship ....again:clap I of course am delighted to report that we will sort them out at Old Trafford next season! :naughty: Nice to be back in Division 1.

cheersIain

• Like 3

I of course am delighted to report that we will sort them out at Old Trafford next season! :naughty:

Ha!!!! :wave

Proud to be a Yorkshireman today :dance cheersbar (and any day come to that) cheersbar

• Like 2

Congratulations Yorkshire Cricket Club you were the best.:)

Iain can we sign a truce and get a flanking movement going between our respective clubs and ambush them next season.  We'll use Dougie Brown as our chief negotiator.

:)

Congratulations Yorkshire Cricket Club you were the best.:)

Iain can we sign a truce and get a flanking movement going between our respective clubs and ambush them next season.  We'll use Dougie Brown as our chief negotiator.

:)

Good idea Keith.....Err do you think the ECB would allow us both to be the umpires at Yorkshire's matches?:naughty: I would need Scoot though to sit between overs!

cheersIain.

That's also a good idea Iain and you could spin your wheels on a length, if you'll excuse the expression!  I'll leave my glasses in the changing room.  We must ensure fair play at all times.:liar

We :love love the Yorkies really. Oh no we don't - it's getting to that time year.

• Like 1

Keith I think WE need one of these :hardhat:each! Just to be on the safe side. Scoot would never damage one end on a length:norty: Oh no he wouldn't....oh yes he would!:naughty:

cheersIain.

p.s. I:love love the Yorkies really, we had our Honeymoon there!

• Like 1

Agree with Paul until I met Carole who hails from North Yorkshire all was well but she assures me CCC stands for

Cutting Cruising Costs

or YCC 

You (will) Cut Costs

cheers 

Ray