MostlyAfloat

Last day.....

Well like all good things, they have to end... Last day of the MostlyAfloat cruise on the southern side, currently moored up at Brammerton, very peaceful, tranquil and sunny day, light breeze, here til later when will bimble up to the boatyard for the night and home in the morning.

Spied Ranworthbreeze on our way back from the northside and gave a wave!

Will post a full report in due course! 

Sad faces all round til next year!

cheers

Ray

I so understand where you are coming from in regards to that last day feeling, the worst is yet to come though, in the morning when you are loading your car to go home and there are people unloading cars at the start of their Broads adventure, don't you just hate those people with the smug looks on their faces and excited chattering and I am absolutely sure that I wasn't prancing around like an idiot at the start of my holiday :naughty:

Glad you had a lovely time, looking forward to the write up :wave

Grace

Edited by Gracie

I am absolutely sure that I wasn't prancing around like an idiot at the start of my holiday :naughty:

Glad you had a lovely time, looking forward to the write up :wave

Grace

Pots and kettles I think there Grace............................. Mind cars to pack dont you mean removal lorries for all your shoes you must take with you !

Charlie

Down at the Marina last night, doing a bit of off the boat fishing til it got a bit chilly, woke up to the sound of rain and thought... Glad I'm not loading up today for a week... But now I'm home sun's out again... And wish I'd booked 2 weeks and feeling envious of those being given the walk round of the boat... The broads certainly leaves you with a serene and calm feeling.

cheers

Ray