MostlyAfloats weeks cruise video...

MostlyAfloat

Thank you all for you kind comments, am looking out of the window now and it's dark, grey and been raining, still think I'd rather be on that boat David! It must have been a success as the other half of the crew came over for Sunday dinner, so they obviously didn't get bored of the company :party:

Not a difficult process John, and just using windows movie maker that's supplied already in XP up to vista/ win7 (it's not on win10 so you have to go get the proggie from the windows download and just install gallery/moviemaker and untick everything else - last known version is 2012 I believe, couldn't find anything later.) it's pretty basic by all accounts but simple to use drag and drop and choose any of the pre supplied transition effects, intro video loops ( the underwater bit at the beginning) you can get for free from countless web pages, add some music if you wish and it's done.

Now I know what I'm doing with it I reckon I could have put it together in 40mins or so instead of tinkering all the time with it :shocked.

cheers 

Ray

• Like 1

Good Morning,Ray. What a lovely way to present a series of photographs.... Is it a very difficult technique or do you have a programme for it, please?

You did get a long way, didn't you!   :wave

Yep, when I look back, we covered a few miles!, in fact I think the fuel gauge might have been broken as it never went past 3/4 full the whole trip but clocked up £120.00 ish of diesel when filled up on return.

cheers

Ray

Very well put together Ray. It brought back memories of our holiday in April this year, when we had a week on the Broads. Since then, we have been doing Dry Land holidays in Devon & South Wales, but hope to get back on the water again next year. Thank you for sharing your photo/video. Something different and enjoyable.

• Like 1