Fenders

Graham

To go across the back off the boat  . I have a lot to learn so their is no such thing lol just a fender tied each end.  thank you Jenny probably about 3ft I will be in Beccles tomorrow . Graham

Edited by Hockham Admiral
Demonstrated to Graham

Graham,

I would recommend getting a couple of A2 ball fenders. I use these on the back and on the sides as I find them handy when you moor up against the steel corrugated edging  - I dont find the sausage shaped ones help much on their own if the tide gets too low.

I have a few black or dark navy fender lines - think they are 6 or 8mm 1.5m long with pre formed loops in the end. Will be at WRC tomorrow and can bring a few down if you let me know how many and if they are of any use? 

Oh Graham you shall be banished to the other side with comments like that!!

Sorry, I forgot you may not have been following all the posts on here like the rest of us.

So just up the road (or river) from Beccles.

You can always PM (private message) me and I can give you my phone number if they may be of service to you. Now dont ask me how to do that on the new forum, but it's something to do with the top right hand side I think.

Oye, you lot, leave Graham alone :norty: Take no notice of this lot Graham, they are all a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket :naughty: A very warm welcome to the utter and complete mad house from me :kiss

Grace

p.s They are a lovely bunch really, just have to keep them on their toes a bit :rolleyes:lol

• Like 5