Hello All

Hello all forum members.

I am Kris from the Wayford Bridge Inn (as of 5th October).

I have already bumped into a few forum members in the passed two weeks and I just wanted to say hi and not be aloof.

The Wayford needs a lot of work to bring it up to scratch but I will try and contribute as much as time allows.

Ps 

I fancied an advert on the side of the forum but the email bounced?

• Like 8

Hello all forum members.

I am Kris from the Wayford Bridge Inn (as of 5th October).

I have already bumped into a few forum members in the passed two weeks and I just wanted to say hi and not be aloof.

The Wayford needs a lot of work to bring it up to scratch but I will try and contribute as much as time allows.

Ps 

I fancied an advert on the side of the forum but the email bounced?

Hi Kris,

A very warm welcome to the NBN Forum:wave Those involved in advertising as Alan (JawsOrca) said will be in touch soon. One  is on the water just now in not a good WIFI area, but I am sure he, or the Skipper (Jonzo) will be in touch ASAP.

cheersIain.

• Like 1

Hi Kris welcome to the forum and good luck with the pub, it's always good to see pubs reopened. I have to ask do members get a discount? 

Ian

Good question

At present the tills and back end systems are all being changed.

I am not really one for discounting as i would rather offer something that was reasonable value in the first place.

That said I will try and put in some special offers/loyalty programmes in with the new system.

• Like 4

Hello Kris and welcome to NBN. We all hope WayfordBridge all goes well cheers. We will be up on the boat next weekend, but we have got next week booked. The next trip up to the boat is the last weekend in November, will you be up and going for drink and diner?

Regards

Marina  :Stinky

We took it over as a going concern so we have been open since we arrived.

Hopefully you will notice an improvement... the building will take some time to improve.

Hi Kris and welcome.

I don't know what your plans are for the business and this is only my opinion BUT..

I stopped going into the Wayford when M.P.W. did the makeover, making the bar resemble the gents at King's Cross station and actively seemed to discourage people using the establishment as a pub. Eaters were welcome, residents more so, but those going in just for a pint or two were 'tolerated'.

You know the custom you will be targeting and the style of business you intend to run, so I write this post with an atitude of hopefulness and not in any way advising you how to run your business.

How ever you decide to proceed, I join with the others wishing you every success.

• Like 1