Not That Old But....

BroadScot

Shucks you lot are so kind, you really are......honest:liar  At least tomorrow while some of you are swetting muck n bullets, at work, I shall sit back, read the forum threads, while watching the 20/20 World Cup cricket..... so much hard work pressing the remot control button  init :naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 4

Alan, is it true about the Scottish being, shall we say, thrifty with their money? Only the other day I heard that as Iain was about to leave the house he turned to Ruth and said " Ruth, go and get ye coat an gloves on", Ruth was so excited she said "Oh, Iain are ye takin me to the pub with ya?", Iain replied "Och noo lassie, I'm turning the heating off on me way oot" :naughty: :naughty:

Grace

p.s Iain, :kiss:arms:

1 minute ago, Gracie said:

Alan, is it true about the Scottish being, shall we say, thrifty with their money? Only the other day I heard that as Iain was about to leave the house he turned to Ruth and said " Ruth, go and get ye coat an gloves on", Ruth was so excited she said "Oh, Iain are ye takin me to the pub with ya?", Iain replied "Och noo lassie, I'm turning the heating off on me wait oot" :naughty: :naughty:

Grace

p.s Iain, :kiss:arms:

I aint that brave Grace.:norty: As for asking Alan RB, a yorkie about money....they invented steel wallets with full six number combination!:naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JawsOrca said:

Iain. It's click on the members name and on the left you will see a "Apply Warning Points".. hope that helps... ;) 

Young Alan, am very thick skinned....well you would be with psoriasis.:shocked The finger and keyboard will surfice for..... now! :naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

First it was Thruppeny bits, then 50p's with fairly flat sides so that you could use a spanner to get money out of a'Northerners' hand......rofl

Alan will you or will I give BB   a few warning points........cheeky sod :taunt:

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

First it was Thruppeny bits, then 50p's with fairly flat sides so that you could use a spanner to get money out of a'Northerners' hand......rofl

We northern's know the real value of hard earned brass and only tend to part with it when absolutely necessary.

Being tight helps pay for those boating holidays:naughty:

Regards

Alan 

• Like 3