BroadScot last won the day on November 26 2016

BroadScot had the most liked content!

9,940 Excellent

1 Follower

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,241 profile views
  1. I like Christmas decorations, but, NOT in November !!! Iain
  2. Awe here wiz me thinking the girls wid hey broad Kirkcaldy linoleum accents ! Nice car Eric, very reliable, but, servicing any Honda here aint cheap! Iain
  3. Wrong ! Its SOB's winterising when repairs and servicing required tent ! Iain
  4. After four pints of Broadside it might ! Delighted to be of assistance, Vaughan.
  5. Careful MM, it could permenantly impair your vision if released in your direction !
  6. Hi Ginbottle, We are full members, not sure why basic emots don't work for you though. Admin may have the answer. You are limited to certain areas till you have posted 50 posts and then elected to full members. Nothing sinister, just how the site works. Iain
  7. Hi Ginbottle, Welcome to the NBN Forum. Iain
  8. We have several in Ayrshire, if using the broad dialect......Kirkmichael....Kirmickle......Kirkoswald.... Kirkussled.....Muirkirk.....Murkurk.....and ....Coylton...Cullton. Last of all where I am, Troon....Trin. Just shows what your dialect can do to plain English ! Iain
  9. On my first ever holiday on the Broads, the lads at Porter & Haylett informed me it was pronounced "BeeLee". Iain
  10. Oh I have had the RBOS version, recently. Bring back the old ten bob note! Iain
  11. I checked them out from 1965 ! lol

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.